GodStrength
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodStrength

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TOF again...........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
juklio85

juklio85

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-12

TOF again........... Empty
PostSubject: TOF again...........   TOF again........... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:18 am

TOF again........... 1-1

we kill noob 2 times but (TOF)Lilchique always revive him and he kill us and the interesting is that TOf Lilchique even not heal us when we try kiling noob like they want we die I was have revive when CuteIhela pm to the Lilchique on dock to revive us............if not pm they never revive us and after that Bloddydragon dock and Noob kill him too..........
Back to top Go down
Solar

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: TOF again...........   TOF again........... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:41 pm

lol and check tof motto.... =.=
Back to top Go down
infherno

infherno

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: TOF again...........   TOF again........... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:14 pm

well, when i talked to lherma this is what they said...

"we listen to lherma..."

how come it happened???
Back to top Go down
https://godstrength.4umer.com

PostSubject: Re: TOF again...........   TOF again........... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:01 am

Noob is guildless i think. And Alexxa told me once that he is something like an ally with ToF, not in the guild but ally. And she said that he is very bored because of merge and needs pk so he left ToF to kill us. But he is still with ToF . Confusing
Back to top Go down
NaughtyShobby

NaughtyShobby

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: TOF again...........   TOF again........... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:27 pm

HAHAHHAH NOOOB wana be like me hahaah 2 bad hes nut doing great... ^^ he shouldet killd some ToF too ^^
Back to top Go down
infherno

infherno

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: TOF again...........   TOF again........... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:22 pm

lol WhiteMC / Giggles / Noob is NOBODY.

trying hard to make a name... what happened in their navy guild?

too bad GS is GS and he will die hating GS, he can create as many NOOBS as he like but GS will always be GS... we r not like him who play because of items...

how many times did he tried to hide his identity... a big big LOL !!! i still have the pm's he sent me first time he used whitemc, and @ top forum wer he posted as whitemc saying he is just new in the game... yah ryt, a new noob from his accounts... LOL a guy with a big head but tiny brain!!!

oh, one stupid thing he did... last week, as we are leveling at abadon, that Stupid WhiteMc was there slashing the mobs we wer killing and look what happened to him..

TOF again........... Mcstupid

there goes infherno.... no reason to be nice to IDIOTS...
Back to top Go down
https://godstrength.4umer.com
NaughtyShobby

NaughtyShobby

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: TOF again...........   TOF again........... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:59 am

2 days ago i thnk.. i went DS adn ToF at docks looking for NOOB xD they atked me so i partyed NOOB adn i didnt thnk he gona atk them.. but he did it... liek 7-8 TOF and he kidna killd all.. whel... whn that cruss POKEMON comed.. he kidna died 2 times hehe ^^
but.... as infh sayd... he trying to get a name.. and also the item thing x.x idk hwo many here play for items xD but i didnt and still dont play for items or to get rich or whotever.. just for fun ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOF again...........   TOF again........... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:06 am

I still 1 hit him so it doesn´t matter =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOF again...........   TOF again........... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOF again...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GodStrength :: Tales of the Pirates :: TOP Screenshots-
Jump to: